Big NG Package Big NG Package

Hehe

I ate bag of those polystyrene things when I was 12. I was sick.

Funny movie! My favourite bit was when you tried to open your Tankman package with the knife.

Pico: The Shitty Power Pico: The Shitty Power

That was lolzy :3

Especially the black and white bit at the end. Sick as. Thanks for the special thanks - I find myself positively inspired (again) by your work.

5/5 yo!

Nogfish responds:

Haha thanks

no problem

The Duders: Kush Cannon! The Duders: Kush Cannon!

That was pretty fun

Nice timing with the whole thing. It was sorta entertaining in an odd way - probably 'cause I know you through the forums.

I'd recommend trying to brighten everything up. All the gray colours were pretty...pretty bland. Also, the black lines were quite oppressive (especially in the background - they made the characters blend in with them). If I were you, my next step would be to try and liven up the colours and experiment with different coloured lines.

Keep it up.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Different coloured lines? I'll give it a go.
Also, I think I'll add more lightning/colour bleeding in 'em too.
Thanks, I enjoyed this review. ^^

Mad Vlad II: Revamped Mad Vlad II: Revamped

Fun!

I've always thought of you as more a coder than an artist. Needless to say, when you create something like this (a beautiful and expansive game containing quite a interesting sense of humour) I naturally feel a little scared... You're a triple-threat!

The only qualm that I had with the controls was that using 'a' for jump didn't feel very intuitive. Maybe you could've used the space bar instead?

Your backgrounds were a joy to behold! The somewhat saturated colours really added mood to the proceedings along with the music, setting the scene perfectly for your comedic, anachronism-packed romp.

Story-wise, the way in which the absurd was dealt with in such a serious and stern manner was fantastic. The story, which was portrayed superbly through well-placed cut scenes, was certainly a laugh.

Very well done with this game, Paranoia, I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Work a bit on your characters (they looked a little cut-out/static at some points) and soon you'll be not only a phenomenal coder, but a truly awesome artist.

'Grats!

Paranoia responds:

Hehe, I thought someone would pick up on the cardboard cut-outs sooner :P When you're as slow with the mouse as me and you're limiting yourself to a morning per cut-scene, you don't really have much room in terms of animation. Maybe when I'm making something shorter :)

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

Sweet?

You sure this game isn't BITTER?

*cough*

You know I love this game: simple and addictive, but very well presented.

5'd and <3'd

Coaly responds:

haha I can't believe I missed your review, I'm sorry, <3, thank a lot

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Crazy

I wouldn't go so far as to call it an interactive movie...more a short game with cutscenes.

I found the first level to be EXTREMELY difficult - I have the reactions of a lemon. Maybe you could combat this by incorporating a a "pussy" mode, where everything's slower which you unlock after failing lots of times on "easy mode".
The second level was much easier - didn't die once! But I did expect more. It musta been a squeeze with all the work oou both do, but more (varied) levels would have made this game amazing.

It does have amazing graphics and all there were no apparent flaws in the AS, so it functioned perfectly.

It's good fun for 10 minutes (or 15 if you die the ammount of times I did) but I wasn't left with a fuzzy feeling inside on completing it. Never-the-less, I'd recommend giving it a shot :D

Rig - Moving On Rig - Moving On

Woot!

Very hold your colour-esque. You're a fantastic artist buddy. 10 Borks out of 10.

Rig responds:

BORK BORK

I AM LIKEING DANSE MUSIK, DO YUO LIEK DANSE MUSIK?

BORK BORK

Damn sub.

Good job rigzoid.

==(Watching The World Fly)== ==(Watching The World Fly)==

Really like this one.

I was going to make an animation with this in once upon a time - It's a great track which positively reeks of ambiance. It's a tad repetitive, but that could well be part of its charm; I'm still voting 10.

Love it. Keep up the super-fantastic work!

Buoy responds:

Aye

So are you still going to use it or were you gonna use it, but you ditched it? :P

Thanks for the review.