Big NG Package Big NG Package

Hehe

I ate bag of those polystyrene things when I was 12. I was sick.

Funny movie! My favourite bit was when you tried to open your Tankman package with the knife.

Pico: The Shitty Power Pico: The Shitty Power

That was lolzy :3

Especially the black and white bit at the end. Sick as. Thanks for the special thanks - I find myself positively inspired (again) by your work.

5/5 yo!

Nogfish responds:

Haha thanks

no problem

The Duders: Kush Cannon! The Duders: Kush Cannon!

That was pretty fun

Nice timing with the whole thing. It was sorta entertaining in an odd way - probably 'cause I know you through the forums.

I'd recommend trying to brighten everything up. All the gray colours were pretty...pretty bland. Also, the black lines were quite oppressive (especially in the background - they made the characters blend in with them). If I were you, my next step would be to try and liven up the colours and experiment with different coloured lines.

Keep it up.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Different coloured lines? I'll give it a go.
Also, I think I'll add more lightning/colour bleeding in 'em too.
Thanks, I enjoyed this review. ^^

Today is a gift Today is a gift

Henry's Cat!

Five just for that mate - the animation rocked too though. Only problem was that the awesome music distracted me from the animation. I had to watch it twice!

Good job

Pass-my-Flash 1 Pass-my-Flash 1

Shiny!

The music was quite perfect. Not too long so that the concept got old and not too short either so that the viewer wanted more. That was an enjoyable watch. Thanks!

Naruto - theatre 2 Naruto - theatre 2

Yeah.

The graphics and animation you didn't trace look like they need a bit of work.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

So Good.

That right there is how to use a webcam. That was fantastic :)

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Jesus.

I can remember watching Fake Metal Feelings three years ago and being amazed. Three years later and I remain in awe.

Very well done, this was really quite a fantastic animation.

[SCRUBS] [SCRUBS]

Oh Snap!

I remember you posting about this years ago. I was thinking about it the other day - whether I should make one or not.

Anyways. Not a bad job. You're better now than when you started it, so all constructive crit. would be wasted!

3/5

MetalDart responds:

Yeah, most of this stuff was done a LOOOOONG time ago.
I bet people will forget that.

Phils Invited Phils Invited

Heh.

Funny premise and a pretty good script. The lazy delivery was pretty cool too. The audio was of a bad quality though and you really need to work on your lip-sync.

Not bad but not great ^^

Frogcloset responds:

usually lip syncing my strong point just couldn't get the mouths right this time.